Thursday, September 16, 2010

Crabapple tree window

Window of the crabapple tree
in my window, there is a crabapple tree.
Yet to bloom.
To a little girl, dilating the curious eyes.
Where are you from? What's your name?
when my eyes when exposed to her forehead,
she did the same as the morning dew on the grass slowly disappeared.
In my window, there is a crabapple tree.
white Begonia flowers, and studded up the squid.
to a girl,UGGs, rush out the look on her face flying.
you very happy? you're happy right?
eyes when I come into contact with her rosy cheeks when,
she like squid gradually disappeared as mist between.
in my window have a crabapple tree.
Begonia cyan hung from a long stalk.
to a pregnant woman, looked up at the Begonia Sentimental,
crystal eyes leaking tears.
What do you want? What are you waiting for?
eyes when I come into contact with her when his breast,
Xiangshan she slowly disappear as the smoke after.
in my window, there is a Begonia tree.
time when the leaves falling one after another to a hoe farmer's wife.
her red cloth to lay down arms, that tree before digging.
then cut a lock of their own hair, and buried with red cloth.
What is that? Why?
when my eye contact to her chapped lips, when,
she was the same as the forest, the breeze slowly disappear. < br> In my window, there is a crabapple tree.
snow hanging on the limb and branches.
to an old woman, tattered clothes,UGG shoes, such as butterflies fly.
You cold? you want to Where?
eyes when I come into contact with her gray hair when,
she was like a window on the same wax slowly melt away.
north wind swept away her clothes,
snow is only one whole body steaming red children.
scold scold her grow up, like a flower blooming in front of me.
moment grow into a fat little girl Pier,
grown tall girls, but also rapidly developing, becoming plump and well-proportioned,UGG boots cheap,
as Boqietili pen shell marching from Venus,
Bai Haitang long black hair from her body like a flower shed.
my body gradually washed up, flying out of my window,
crabapple tree flew, like a flower girl standing in front of Bai Haitang.
my bronze skin, the muster Michelangelo David Lo sculpture
muscles in general,
my eyes were like him, firmly but depth.
I was a dust universe,
from the chaos of the world ,
lost in that era.
I lit your mind sees,
share your happiness,
nurtured your hopes,
bury your ideal,
Flying your sorrow.
I am you,UGG boots clearanc, you're my.
out your hand, let us leave.
when I touch her fingertips the moment,
strong The current through the body,
as our bodies become red as agate and transparent.
We quickly integrate into a dew drop of blood-red,
crabapple tree in the snow in the sizzling,
twirled and jumped,
finally Jumping high in the warm winter sun,
draw a beautiful bright arc,
fly teeming with the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment