Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TLBB playing experience and upgrade crescent

 I Langyashan 80 small crescent do not know what to do. I used to be Wan Chuanqi. There a lot of numbers, which are mostly 40 --- 50. However, after in no end. have time to play SF.
Contact Now TLBB, feel more fresh, I asked what number rattle when I practiced. He gave me a command that is crescent, with the legend that is the same as priests inside. I like the mage and warrior career. I really do not want to practice, but no way to embark on the crescent of the road. started basically and my colleagues to do the task with a large sub-text to Shaguai. and then rattle Cliff took us two to go to the tomb. feel the experience of the tomb relatively high. But always being killed, my enemy in every day to refresh the list.
One time I asked a man to kill me, why kill me. He said that because you are crescent. I said, how the crescent. to because I am a crescent to kill me it! He said you said it. I wonder! really want to give up, but the quack told me that you get to a certain level on the cow. but the result is not the last to the ancient Tomb of leveling. because the high level of more. old to kill me. Then I can only pay for the baby brush and started when I was 10, started the sale of several J, in the end I started the sale of several hundred J. Lastly is the the sale of thousands of J. earned a lot of money. Basically, I set all my 80 earned, there is a single brush of the baby and YB ==. is good. I am now wearing a set of 80 + stars Wudang crescent sets of shoes and a small belt + ring. Recently I was engaged in the blood increases in clothing and JP do artifact. My Heart is too garbage. to 2 60. the other is 50. so mad I want to snack method. This is not easy to die.
final training Emei is about feelings, feelings leveling and PK. early are more depressed. late is better than 80 points after. not easy to die. team's too much. basically on the brush 7 and the whole run, the experience is more and more. Brush seven experience of more than 60 million (double), all running about an experience of a 30W, doing also the experience of 210 million.
there is single brush is also good. I feel external work and internal strength of the single brush are similar (to crescent is). because I handle a single brush your baby a lot. Waigong blood points. internal strength of the monster DOT than external work a little more. But Look what you mind. the next, and we discuss the single brush your baby's skills, play, and how to choose a single brush your baby.
last child and my sense of Xietai Wen Yan Yan, and my little apprentice master quack. Oh, forgot to say. the poor to baby boy Do not go yet. I also baby boy took me 20 minutes to more than 7000 YB. because I was 5 until a 2100 + book also 75 bird, the character is smart. earned a lot. Finally about to lie down. depressing dead. but I now turned over. hey ......

No comments:

Post a Comment