Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I want a man

I want a man when I see through vexatious Shuapi Qi fact, I just wanted more hugs ~


I want a man since I accidentally made

I want a man I do not want to destroy the end of the food in his stomach were all incorporated, then seriously told me,


I hope when a man pulled up in the cold Ice claws on the hands of my heart warm it, then pretend to look like a very angry telling me

I want a man when I go shopping will not be impatient and other emotions, hands holding something heavy than I, but also take my empty hand.


I want to have a fight after the Cold War in less than 24 hours




I want a person to hold up very warm, wordy up pain, hate around, invisible and very missed.



I hope to have risen at a person in the wrong frame, the cheeky ran even hold my hand.

I hope people will think I have a smile every day is the best gift for him

I want a person to call me after the miss, it will blow up my phone.

I want a person is most afraid of my tears, as long as you hear me cry, they flew thousands of miles without any hesitation to me.

I want a man secretly done a lot for me after this, but never and I take credit.


I want a person would be willing to put his arm as a pillow for me, although the mouth after talking to the press that can not or will obediently stretched out his arms to

I want a person to play with me grab the quilt's game, obviously I can win, have to intentionally lose


I want a man in a nightmare when I will immediately hold me, and then patted me that

- I want a man in the morning when I was half asleep, with love the smell of breakfast, woke me up .......



Ha ha ~ PS fleshy in a long time I have to tell me to stay in shape, can be hard to eat when they take their food for fear of my size I have enough to eat the cute babe

No comments:

Post a Comment