Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Leads to the force by the

 10 years of buzzwords is enough to combat, lost a lot of home language.
until out of high school I did not have in our region, always thought of our mother tongue is, at least similar to the Mandarin.
out of the house when I first is when I was in college. At first the students around that nobody knows what I said, until many years later, still be friends teased me introduce myself. I put a lot of people do not understand what words mean as weight, up to six months later, had also met in the cafeteria playing the Many native dialect, go away. a lot of words never spoken, even back home, they do not. I do not know television broadcasting, information technology is highly developed today, the home language of many places still have vitality. But they have been deeply implanted in my heart, to hear where I could feel a warm, even if it is a curse

No comments:

Post a Comment