Monday, October 25, 2010

And chimpanzees but I lost three days of one solution, because he is allergic to pollen

 I am because the body

and I have trouble, it is the onset time to time threatened me in order that I have to toe the slightest negligence, perhaps it is also very painful, it did not want to decline

, asked me to meet ~ ~

about 7pm and I touched the surface of Li and her husband,

and met her husband, and the scene is one of our more than a poor, do not know words come from the desire to

ate about 8:00, about 9 o'clock to the station to the Beijing Railway Station is the first time, and West Point is a bit smaller than, the environment is not worse

small circle around the earth are sitting people, and saw people inside the density and distribution of my brain to the halo field, would have been confused

windows closed, only a few will there is a small gap, worried a stream ~ ~ ~ Every time my heart will fear, fear never come back

, do not know what is at work, can not control the kind of idea ~ ~ I remember it was 11 point of the train, got on, because we do not buy tickets

time, our seat was not Egyptian, but fortunately, in a trunk, failed to find someone to change seats, the result of the husband to the students

give my students have a good care of each other, about 2 am to sleep for a while, to nearly 4 o'clock when looking forward to get off,

car, some poor environment , aisles are crowded with people, on the car to wash, pool table son also sat next to people, simply can not

close to the water ~ ~

5 o'clock down car, but my mind was a lot of stability, not as I imagined it gloomy, even selling specialty, introductions inn

, street peddlers, is basically similar to the different expression of face, kind simple, people looked at ease,UGG bailey button, the city's most dense flavor is mild

human touch, a sight that does not seem bit strange, well, no wonder people say Shandong simple and honest, even now, as the cause
< br> At least the senses indeed is the case, 6:30 to look like the old Jiujia students, comfortable for us to prepare breakfast, saw

prepared for us to stay the three quilts, but we do not Fortunately, the trouble here to add more, we and other students to rush to the ground for the convergence

Binzhou

afternoon went to dinner, about 7 o'clock, to proceed, this Points may be asleep at home and dream, with some of our tour attractions in Jinan,

first stop, burst Tuquan,Bailey UGG boots, is said to be known as the world the first spring, and thus Jinan is also called br>
really heaven and earth, there are Qingzhao Memorial pipe, what Itabashi Home ~ ~ The most exciting thing in the lake there is a seal, a

only small, a large , small lazy, basically did not how to move drill into the wall corner, gave us a big show of the backstroke,

swim also heads out, Oh, to see a long beard, a good eye round, look like a 2 year old baby be clear to see some of the world

~ ~

Daming Lake, the second stop (as if that name, because it is a lake, this time the state of my Many have been worse) has been inadvertently sightseeing,

only a bronze statue in front of some features took some photos, Oh, I also imitate their actions, and posed the way, good
What
like playing a ball the more popular local children. The third leg of a square, may be called the Wanda Plaza, the local Red Square of

called after the third in the world. Fourth leg of Science and Technology Museum, by the way watched a 4D movie, and the scene is indeed very shocking to stay ~ ~ Oh, go home for lunch, good

rich, 6 individual 10 dishes, eat a crab and shrimp stomach plus fish, really fresh

dined, the students put off by Binzhou then our time, enthusiastic Laojiu also took us to the Thousand Buddha Mountain, Hong Chung Yeung Festival, just

catch up, I was pulled to go, always thinking that went to sleep in the car ready, there, I seem to be more spiritual, and into the road after a

a wide variety of stone Buddha , emotions, can not remember the name ~ ~ Fortunately, climbed to the top, seems to have reached my limit ~

~ home about 5:00, tired and dinner meal, after more than 7 students to, to go dark road, with an estimated 10 points before reaching the final station, he began to fear ~ ~ ~

students arrived safely home, I slept Li married his bed, Oh, totally into our world, more comfortable and the beginning of the

~ surprise a lot of job waiting for us in this regard I am doing too bad, although I was married, but I personally less involved than,

are the primary in-law make arrangements, I only heard from the arrangement, such as to camera, to test equipment ~ ~ Then think about is, before the big

I attended the wedding of the woman are basically not doing anything, And this is the male students get married, but Mom and Dad are home, is he a

people make arrangements for, and the other with little things he is logical, thought out what out what to Finally, there are still many things not arranged to

, admire his wall of his home are his own brush,UGGs, said brush for a night, brushing until 4 am the next day, the result is

wall spots, corner brush less than ~

tired, aching hands and feet that are sore, his face haggard and sleep like ~ ~ night, (should be the next night ), they have to walk out

, I strongly strictly positions, nearly an hour heard the door rang, and I can duo to the bedroom door, that I want them to

missing I want them to go around, but did not expect another play staged, the first came in I was in the bedroom, said a

sentence, Looking at the quilt seems to want to come in clawed hands, said, laughing ~ ~ ~ ~ I'm too

bad

the third day, indeed, to read the Yellow River, a large area, boundless the end, the water is yellow, do not see deep, Oh, really rhubarb

River ah

to this day Juan, Juan, when I did not go out to greet me in the kitchen cooking, a glass sliding door, I specialized in hiding a neighborhood

face, they look through the glass to see if she can not suddenly see me, or look to see when I asked why I do not remember

field Ha ha ~ ~ I looked at her, she seems to find it also in what she surrounded around one, it seems that she saw me but

I stepped out and did not know she saw me first or am I still flash out, Oh, see Juan, there is an indescribable feeling,

this feeling is not to be expressed most vividly that capacity, may only experience some feelings ~ ~ I was thinking I should read more books

can at least express themselves, Juan and her husband, Yiyi ~ this time around no one was accompanied feel ~ ~, there is a mushroom dish is Pork
< br>, the students will be referred to before the groom is the ah, the school, we do the dishes in the dormitory, a meal, and only one rice cooker, you can do porridge, soup can also be used to cooking, do good to give them

the total sent in the past, and sometimes have to put the pot They end in the past, these good he did not say that I have forgotten, had never been seen but also the division of labor,cheap UGG boots, I always assigned to a group of Juan



again after two, Well, actually a little embarrassed, we are a hostel, it is unity, only later, after graduation, she almost

away from our line of sight ~ ~ she also has her husband to accompany her husband is our original students

the fourth day, students wedding day, a hotel overnight, and 5:00 from the bed, the students have called me three times my reaction afterwards buried

blame me, the car hi words, couplets, sugar, ready to pick up the bride after the scene was grand than the number in Beijing, but also knock

gong drums ~ ~

this time some of our free time, Convenor of the playing cards, start playing the upgrade, then shake the landlord to fight, and beat down about 10 big cats have been

me, but I always live up to it, always playing when upgrading be transferred out,

shaking when the landlord is always nest in his hand, Oh ~ ~ said this after the last one did not come, it really was had gas, but

I think it was my heart, it is sent over the second cat. . . . We're going to a wedding, the bride then dissolved ~

to install again after the change of the hotel, and left us waiting for the bus access, and recruiting the people to play cards, and I hardly managed to hand the good cards,

hit two three II in my hand, and the other increase the kittens, but unfortunately on the cards is still being waged at home, outside, people call us to leave, first-hand the waste of good cards

, and said that I'm out of luck, this time to retain his job security, the total time out of nest in his hand, this time to keep the powerless

labeled Oh

witness the wedding ceremony the happy couple, Oh, the dinner table that a classmate at me say ah, you know this is my shortcomings, my faults are in your eyes as

the advantages of the benefits that I do? too gentle exchange of fire, so we have the bride in the house

boring when they come to see the film on the computer, >
not read this, I replied, children to listen to what he whispered, intuition told me I say, I asked, I felt up and down the nearly perfect bully me
classmates Road a

No comments:

Post a Comment