Thursday, October 28, 2010

Plum this afternoon to go home to visit his mother take the old road

 Plum this afternoon to go home to visit his mother take the old road, past a dirt road, potholes, to a large circle around.

now become a spacious asphalt road, that tree, that bridge, that man, that school,Discount UGG boots, that intersection, that housing is still the old place ... ....

pieces of wood like this, the people He Yikan the.

mother was not at home, in the neighborhood to find her,UGGs, But I am afraid to go home.

I'm afraid to see my father lived in houses, cold weather every year, and I would buy them a new set of quilts and cotton-padded clothes, and warm and lightweight.

father wore smile stretched not shut up, a good warm my heart.

father gone, mother has become my only worry.

week I go back, buy her some food, wash her laundry and cleaning.

however, will come back every time a bad mood, and even the extreme depression.

want to go home, but afraid to go home.

because the total number of memory I can touch something soft.

Village of the bridge is gone, but the pier was still.

not looking back, each time after a car is not, rapidly opened.

but some things are passed from the heart.

can not Chujing hygiene conditions. Some people,

will not miss meeting.

all the way back, tears constantly, at an appointment to do and friends turned down.

this moment, I need quiet.
< br> One good thoughts,UGG boots cheap, good memories, and then regroup on the road.

dear father, my beloved mother, I love you.

your grace I will raise springs phase report, if you were reincarnated,UGG boots, I do your daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment