Friday, October 15, 2010

Is a very trivial and fleeting exceptions rich!

 The same time as the hourglass, Bit by bit to stay away, so strange! A person is only experiencing a very long time, experienced a sudden sadness, and then mature it! Have a long way in life, each at all times, and their encounter was, peer, to leave, we can not change, we should thank them for enriching our lives, and perhaps this is called the growth it! Themselves in the end is what people? Do not like unfamiliar people do not like talking about it and people who are familiar with non-stop, then that noise is dead. Like sad stories, longing for friendship and love in the novel, the story can be in someone else's dream life, like the quiet songs, said Ge but not my favorite lyrics. People say I am very emotional, in fact, the whole is more willing to not use the bored, and often very sad, but think of the little things a lot, very sad, and then go to sleep after the sun came up tomorrow and be okay. Do not like hypocrisy, but it is slowly assimilated by the society, really did not want reality, they said the feeling was so terrible, but I say it is not like that reality may be to ask you to live in reality, I have nothing to say. I think something people think is too complicated, people said that I think is too simple. When people want to tear off the mask to disguise his face, when they forget to look at his face had blurred the true and false and wrong. In fact, everyone really is a book, we will never not read, and maybe this is the life! Since, after contact with the legal profession, in fact, quite like, like the courts, judges longing can own nothing, sadness, feelings and dreams out of reach, really wanted to test the civil service, but do not pass the test it! May have to pay it no matter how kind, if not even strive for ever, then how willing it? Everyone has their choice of road, the road of their choice to go to his only carries his own dreams, hopes one day to find their own paradise, like snail, climb step by step, climbed to the highest point , no how brilliant life, but want to be happy! Sometimes the school is very boring, looking forward to graduating early, and fear graduation, hope and fear leave early examination, go out for fun and afraid to spend money, is really a contradiction, we are so so perfect interpretation of the contradictions , the performance of the head. Is really really hope that the bedroom can be very harmonious, to the warmth of home, I still remember that day with people still in the bedroom to get the students back home to the light rail station, needless to say anything, just that it feels like to walk, Maybe I was too easily satisfied. Only to find the time to go home still very excited, I feel kind of warm or White Mountain. Found himself a little wave, and like playing with dead hair that both roots, which can be long when the hair Yeah, and our eternal topic of weight loss, hahaha. Like shopping hehe. Met at the train station with his original seat, said a few words, I feel changed handsome, very warm feeling very happy, and today they saw one of the original, said a few words with the seat, feeling very clever, and when to leave school students found that the original is still good.

Bangladesh. . . . Meng, ha ha, aunt, this year is really very happy to have you, the future is that there really is too much moving, unexpected cake, sad when the fast can not stand to look for you, then you take me to dinner , tell me a lot of sense, then I am not so sad, I say you are a psychiatrist, there really is two times to see your message seen crying in front of you I have no secrets, want to tell you what to listen, I'm happy I'm sad I think. I always bring you and others, every time my aunt say how and how, I feel especially proud of and feel good you are special, so powerful, and change with you to the special feeling brave, feeling afraid of anything, really it! Oh, can you say when I grow up Yeah, hey! How is that naive it! Thank you, aunt taught me to grow!

Cui Squeak, ha ha, old sister, grew up together since childhood, eat together, play together and covered with a quilt, sleep together, with music, watching TV, watching cartoons, with the mad, trouble together, walked together, to chat about things too much, really will miss you when to go to school want you, bring you the sum of the students and saw a familiar silhouette, wow, so much like my sister! One half of you can be really funny and never separated. You have your own ideas, very unique, very special, unique, thoughtful, but would three days, and I hope you can work the same as your screen saver, you can lose but not give up, really see you every time log, are feeling a little funny, there are other people feel bad, you are still young, should not suffer so much. On it! My sister really like you, quick to the bone like it!

Rae, ha ha, yeah we can be a surname! We grew up together from childhood, relatives and friend, between iron it! Fate we do not light it, a school, a high school, a university! Really very happy to see you every time, though not a lot of talking, do not know what to say, and you feel my bowl of warm heart, Oh! I tend to meet it! Oh, Hello, I'm looking for someone that is not bully? Admire so much your friend, how do I so bad relationships to it! Oh, I feel you are very positive relations, sports master ha ha, not my first day high, how three days of 83 to 1 meter in it? ! Another new beginning, hopefully you can good, really wish you would silently support you, can a school really a good time Yeah, we care for one another Oh!

Wang Fei, Oh, hear the name felt very kind! We know for seven years, which really have too many happy years too impressed with us come so far for a long time to grow together, and having peace of mind is really good with you, from you I never see the selfish word, what are you really thinking of other people think of you will feel very warm, nice to have you! Remember your studies feast, after you send me down, do we hold together in the street crying, really, really want to, I said never take such good friends to find you! Remember back in high school together and then another test of political history, but also remember that in the most difficult to date your comfort and your encouragement, remember that the political Examination paper, the familiar handwriting, but also remember that we are assigned to a class in high school after jump happy as we two, remember, after you change classes, what sad things will go from the fourth floor to the second floor to listen to you tell you! With you really warm, you feel every word I have very warm, there on you have to give your school to buy fruit, in fact, quite sink, can you sleep at night, smell the taste of all TV drama to buy the melon feel so happy! Why do we say that the University did not originally feel good, I know you are really very fragile, love your home, your real, sometimes you do not believe that you are a little bit sad I feel the friendship, hope you can see the opening of the strong! I'm still waiting for 12 o'clock on your birthday to send you messages, I have finished in 11:50, when, they can then ten minutes I was asleep I'm furious! Time can change everything, I hope we have good, I hope our friendship will not be bad, I think we will cherish! For me you really important!

Mrs Xin Shuang, Oh, you big metamorphosis, how formal you is not up to it? ! And you have too many memories there are too many stories! Cabo high school together from just starting, put my name wrong, I still remember the first time for dinner, filled with a lady who raised it! And then to die now! This high school call you torture, you can not always escape the clutches, the first sitting after sitting with the seat, of course, our relationship even closer, in fact, our views on a lot of things are the same, remember the piece of road can go 20 minutes We go back and forth have to give it away into a hour and 20 minutes, we have a lot of frustration, we tell each other forward, and we sigh, we are happy with, we clamor, we joke, we are upset with, we have too many private messages , remember that we went to see beautiful tropical fish,UGG boots cheap, remember us every day to eat a bowl of rice noodle free rice noodle that unpalatable, but also remember that we passed in class numerous times if it note! Remember when you put a note I wrote to you, Remember the high moment we handle every day My Hero, together with the crazy comments pasted together to buy it, Oh our common interests. To recall that you sing every song, I remember the playground we have turned numerous laps, remember that you gave with the delicious, warm feeling. Say happy with experienced may not be able to remember each other, but with experienced painful to remember, remember the college entrance examination scores and suck because the dead do not want to see the parents, so they swing out with you with that many things, Oh so thank you for your companionship! No. And you installed the broken men installed over that little guy sent pictures, and I recall, angry, funny and good, but forgive you haha! Oh said that the parents will know their friends names, your name Yeah, people know me Oh! Always go to your house to play, your mother's food is delicious! Oh stay at your aunt for so long, seen you in it to learn such a good brother Tsinghua University Beijing University of seedling it! Remember your fans, your album, your little gift, really very happy time, not because of anything but because you remember me, so happy! Oh remember the first time to drink on your birthday, you go to you first and Changchun, remember the first time and you go skating program, and will not ah, sitting in that shame waited a long time Ha ha! Remember we are looking to Europe and Asia business is a racket that you ah! There that eat barbecue buffet, the brace ah, damn squid to blame you, so many dead squid folder to die later. And I know you're a bad temper, and I remember you said you and your classmates an appointment for a later fire you, but I find that we made an appointment to see me several times in the light were late, can be anything you Xiaohe He also did not say, I really feel happy too! We waited a long time each call can be vernacular, I and you call to destroy the image in front of my roommate, the chatter that Hey it! Basically every time you give me a call, not me, not willing to telephone charges, probably because of character and you will understand it! But every time your phone will receive a really good time! Please come back to eat, etc. Oh, sister! I feel you are the best I've seen the most unique personality the most thoughtful one of the most skinny people, great ideas, to the University you to tell me your story, you say you participate in various activities, you efforts before the exam, I feel really mature you grow up! Remember one time last semester really special sorry to hear you call you to die that death could not help crying movement, did not say anything, you heard that I cry, Oh someone listen to me cry feel so happy! Remember five years after we had a vision of the work we have it, years later, we should get married now! Oh, and very happy with you, you can heartless laugh. You said you seen me the most simple, but do not know if this is good or bad,bailey UGG boots, Oh I will be mature! We can go shopping there quite ah, the market for something. Really hope we always been friends, and you really want to sign a contract to maintain a good friend this relationship is valid for one hundred years. Oh! I found in front of you if I was a chatter!

Zhou Ting Jun, ha ha, good gracious name! High school, nice to have you, uh, like a good school is over far Yeah! We are the same seat, huh, huh-step with the drag off to vote do not remember it? Remember when you wrote the letter to, and your very special birthday present, so many coins Oh Zhu Tianyu happy birthday, and your joints I remember a small purse ha ha! Even if we do not together long, but went out with a walk, or so friendly, lots to talk about the topic, can be crazy in the street laughing, and then say that it nobody knew we ha ha ha! Very comfortable with you, you then say you are not careful it will sometimes write my name in the paper will think of me, Oh do not know is true or false ah, but happy! Ha ha your birthday message you send more than 500 words too! Oh, this relationship! Was only later that we do not join, and watch your logs just feel you're old! Haha, come on now! I hope you happy! Waiting to hear your story!

Chen Yao, Oh, piece of his way home to go with us for three years, and that the road too much of our story too much of our laughter, too many memories there are too many it seems not really a secret secret. Oh! Your little character, enough of a Man! But you like and very carefully, each said to be careful when crossing the street, always feel very warm, and you send me home, you do not really afraid, be days so dark, how can you go ah, ah you girls! And you said, I do not know that you remember, was really touched a very touching! Oh, if I behaved well behaved in your eyes, so you always let people bully me. Haha, how are you really feel, and will take care of people, huh, huh, feel you are now changed, and become mature, and grow up, it can be sometimes you can feel helpless, I wish you good, Oh, you people doing things I always tell the truth, Oh, and having peace of mind with you special! Oh, so happy to receive your messages too! And you see I can be happy too! Hey, that because I did not go out, I'm sorry it! So go back to your school play, do you take me out shopping Ha! Oh, painting is your talent, you have to keep Come on! Will always support you!

Shu Xin, Oh, and by chance Yeah! Primary school students secondary school students, we recognize the good years, the three of us together for three years, huh, huh, long time without contact, or will meet again very friendly and found, perhaps very realistic, not how to contact after high school, and the time , distance is, we might relate a little bit faded, not as good as the original, but with us, but squandered too young, I hope we have good, regular contact Ha! Hope that the big beautiful happy Ha!

Sun Yu, Oh, what a coincidence Yeah, in college, high school students to have, fortunately it! We are not very familiar with in high school, college can be the beginning of true affinity choke a surprising bunk beds, rapid warming of our friendship Oh, ha ha, really thanks to you, or I type this may slow how to live Yeah, Oh, I remember when the dinner with military training, you always give me a warm feeling to take their food, to buy lunch, go shopping together to draw water bath together with what feels good, remember not just military training What are so slow to adapt end it will not clean up the lights out, you give that feeling to take it to get these days, really thank you for your care, and there take a train to go home feeling good ah, in the those who eat the delicious, ha ha ha, you even picking oranges, fortunate! Every time you do you always come back home to bring good food, eat a delicious sleep on you, Oh, really not because of food, is feeling good! Points could not bear to sleep when your really pretty, but now also very good ah, you can join it! There are tables that things really moved the old touched the old, more text messages you moved the little death, I still remember after we turn off the lights on the lower berth to send text messages that feeling Zhenshuang it! Feels nice to have you in that, really! I hope you happy every day, temper better, huh, huh, good character impress, and we look after each other ha!

Austria Xuan Cheng, ha ha, dead like it, I always say you, but not malicious Oh! Oh, really Thank you, have you, thank you for your companionship, so almost a year Yeah, we eat together to go with the bedroom to the school building from that path many times in class we sit together, is very familiar to our is to understand each other, when in fact say something when the next one will know what to say, haha understanding it! Oh, maybe some of our different point of view, there would be differences, and occasionally a little gap, Oh, but that is not something that we have good,cheap UGG boots, we do not cold, because we are friends, because you should rest assured that at the end, you have to understand me, I want to support you, in fact, we quite like character, but have to admit that your temper is really good, even better than me, Oh you say I need to protect, that you protect me! In fact, we are also very funny, I remember that on the Middle East, came back seat 115, as urgent, nor is the site car let's not stand on the train, almost on the cards, and there are also fly wallet, I feel really funny, there has been chatter chatter we two have been, have forgotten all been in a stand off, no way and went back, Oh we two very funny, as well as holding a string of walking, eating Oh shame it! Oh good we two bunk beds, not so many things! Thank you really are, we have good, hope you're happy, we have to go all the way to take care of each other!

Zhou Ying, ha ha, kind, really, really like you, with you what it feels like it, especially at ease, especially real, just like with you, in you I can not see selfishness word, what you will for the sake of others, go to the library of what to buy both a bun, warm feeling all special and we feel every day with the old funny, do not know how to so many fun things it can not Pulmonary heart did not laugh, ha ha, can be very naive, which really we two when the children, because the phone has the same song, we will make it sing at the same time, according to many times before a good grasp of time, Ha ha we in fact do a little silly, but fun! Remember when you said you hot head, and all lights out also let me out, and then dressed in pajamas in the hallway to see your hair, ha ha, killing me, of us regard the teacher laugh meal leads to a We two ran away, and I will buy new clothes to wear to look good to you optimistic about, huh, huh! There we two quick examination feels good in the classroom, but also very dull time, chatter about the future, the chatter about things at home, chatter about our frustration, really feel what all the nerve and you really feel very true, I feel your special sensible, well, to learn from you. Oh! You said to me yeah, fun too! Hey, you said I Shayang Yeah, huh, huh, but still fun! Oh, we do have dreams of children, ha ha ha, we must try not to give up, we cheer together! I feel you really know me, not afraid of you angry, what do not need to do too much to explain, because you know, so thank you for your understanding, and your stability, your real! We come on! I will treasure! Nice to have you!

Min Zang, Oh, lovely! Remember the little darlings do not? You can really feel pretty good-looking too! Enjoy your true feelings, can be very presumptuous to laugh, to say the truth, only we two know the secret! There that you cried in front of me, really feel quite distressed, but also more home know what kind of person you are, really more like you, I believe you, but you have to believe me Commodities Oh! Oh, feel your child is very simple, the need to protect children, want to listen to the songs I like to introduce to you, and you want to associate with the same headset to listen to with one voice, I want to make you look like novels, trying to I like to read sentences out loud to you, Oh love with you more grown up listening to the more alone! Although a bit childish, but you've no shortage of ideas, strong-minded, idealistic, will work hard, you really feel good good, huh, huh, sometimes with you all feel a little embarrassed so badly! Oh,UGG boots, I feel quite like you, and we all kind of pessimistic, one thing will be very small things suck, but we must be good! True, because a heart, because a suck I say, you will ask me how, I went out looking for a walk, really thank you for your care! And I go home, you call me text messages, really warm feeling, because you think I will be happy ah so! Oh, now happy and unhappy things you want! Waiting for us to go out late Oh! When I guide you, ha ha ha! Remember that shopping for pants with you something that, hey, really fortunate! Feel you need someone to take care of, but you always take care of others it! Oh, nice to have you! Photo details

hand, ha ha, really, thank you for the question had to have said Oh! Sensory nerve, and you say anything, not afraid to shame! Oh, good student, you must learn Oh! Come on it!

Shu-Yan, Oh, Oh, thank you for your care! Help me cover is, I feel warm, thank you for your help Ha! Told me about the title, oh, I turn to dead end, the benzene, was I mad must die, Oh! Trouble, thank you!

Li Xiaomei, Oh! Not contact, and long time no see, really quite like you, I'm afraid to even be in touch with no common language, and high school nice to have you! I just thought I would like you, do you also think I just will. Or you remember a fellow student so there is then a friend! Perhaps the friend really is the passing of our lives now! A bit sad!

Wucui Wei, hey! Do not know why, suddenly is not contacted, then three years of high school dinner, with very natural, you have been my band like to eat like to eat 麻辣烫 the brisk side, you say that because with me a long time the home are reluctant to speak, Oh! You do not forget to say, would not link to see your birthday last year issued, you said never to feel a little sad, perhaps, we have different goals in life with different different path of the bar ! Nothing, that is a little bit lost!

very light stroke the keys to commemorate my friendship! Do not laugh at me, you do not know how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment