Monday, November 8, 2010

A person's decorated

 This is the June 16, 2010

6:00 am before dreamed my dear teacher's typical style, Peng Peng (like today should send a message to her, but then was too lazy and give himself capable - no friendship between us need these, buried in the bottom of my heart has been won, as long as I come back at any time to speak in a bar that we get together, and we will happily join together), Ka Loon students (think about it, the students really could Ka Wing Lung ever not attention to me), students doing my family tree in this life no physical problems or solutions of mathematical problems, as well as men are junior high school, but do not remember so and so who are the.

6:35 am wake up, open the computer, brush your teeth, wash, eat breakfast, heard of the VOA, BBC news, has also just understand a single one of the individual words and sentences mean.

7:00 - 8: 00am, see Han updated the blog is not, the result of that Cause is an article before he came out, but the couch was in half an hour before being occupied, so like maybe I could grab a sofa. To see the left column of the page and found that there is a non-official links, the first time they have some more new content, read about his apology to the Zhao Lihua, an interview with foreign media on his solo mission, and 7.1 available. He mentioned some of them to let him write, asking price is to the extent of ten thousand word, but he said the bottom line does not go beyond the text, the same, the personality of the bottom line. In fact, four years watching Han would It is differentiated to have different living space, will occupy living market. (Very suspicious of his wedding news,UGG bailey button, apology, blog is not updated for Contact with a small d, and Mr Chan has nothing to do, but contact with Han Han is associated with him. What is He was very kind of you with similar feelings, he is totally amazing, far away, but you, on my become close in the examination for a long time do not say hello to the students, the graduation ceremony of the handover last look, to three years do not have any audio of the SMS. Of course, of which I ignored, Han Han you lend me a lot of books, I read in the third year of the Of particular concern when the basketball game and scream; seen your set of dark blue football jersey, but have not seen you play; with excellent training in English to participate in training, and your argument is the capital of the Netherlands, which; the Xinhua Bookstore and you are embarrassing encounter; and then you become that pretty girl's boyfriend, and then transfer her to leave. There is no doubt, do not hide, you are my fantasy object, then the topic you are boys (I think you go should be gossip boy), who gossip, those awesome hide. I admire the time, timid, bold, hope, disappointment, unrequited love, fuss all about you, but you and I never irrelevant. These things clearly have to like someone else's story, put it very relaxed and calm. Occasionally your signature The summer of 2006 the original self-righteous you how much I love football, and then desperately to understand it, let yourself become a fan, in the end found out that you do not like so much. Really confirms the sentence: change for others is meaningless. That is not to push and, in fact, you do not like or do not you like those songs, those books? I just wishful thinking. Then it fills fills it.

stray too much to prove I'm good at thinking, thinking, such as Quan ~

from lack of public appearances, today the sun was finally out of the nest sun drying.

8:30 am to sit more than 968 took more than an ocean on the West Gate of the pheasant car to Wah Court, 643 to sit Binjiang.

9:00 am arrival Binjiang Dao, get off the footbridge into the pedestrian street. S. Deer not open the door, began Xia Zhuan, such as Semir, pure, Smith Barney, KAMA, Baleno and other shops had opened the door to do business. Festival to celebrate the dumplings are oh, love dumplings Huan share Oh, how much to buy back businesses hit number, set by how much, buy a few to send a few of the jobs, so I spared no effort on the ground floor, downstairs, and out one after another commercial. A watch, 11:04, just one intersection, then swinging into a shop Sichuan (Sichuan style, there is not a matter of fact, except to hear the boss and the man with the Sichuan dialect dialogue, bought a pound of rice dumplings eh It is with a bowl of rice and will be deeply grieved Nancy Sit moved to tears while winning it? Do you remember that he specifically to buy the rights to Jin, but Jin Yong and respect the intellectual property of others for his actions that deeply moved him and only charge you a dollar? Yet another reason I must be a special, just like every kind of drinks will always be a very strange name, such as Willow Patterns nectar, cranberry and other roses, the first is too much vanity in order to demonstrate their own different, the second is psychological novelty, if not taste good is not delicious, recognize, and spending money to buy a good name is also well worth it. Of course, with predictable results, I do not know if this is really deeply grieved rice, or it can have N-definition and practice, but I know I sadly have not been moved to tears.

11:30 am into the S. Deer. Spend more confusing, Liangshan too dizzying. And also to try a few pieces of thick-skinned and do not dare to say. May be because too many customers today, and the scene is too messy, the clerk looked down upon me too late, or because staff are able to eat dumplings today, but forgot to give me happy too supercilious? Admittedly, I really have a heart of fear of humiliation and rough facial skin, can be brave enough to say no. But I want to clarify is that, today I was ready, determined to put on tickets to buy, so that I do not buy not my problem, the problem is your clothes. Another look at its stores, but also tried on a few, or no. Last month, the first time to see these clothes, very stunning, emotions, excited, at that time did not bring enough money, but the world today the determination of when to buy, but lost that passion and enthusiasm. Not clothes changed, is the state of mind changed, I changed, the environment changed, so I do not buy. And in the end, too fat, she had a sudden feeling of deja vu. Some things did not win, there will be no longer that kind of feeling and opportunity. Is a quarter past one, after all the result of various factors. I hope the temperature will not be love, let cool, light taste will not be released, but more importantly is that we should learn how to preservation.

period, and the shuttle in hopes to find a shop in each of their preference, it is best to make me a sight to see S. Deer like the last kind of shoulder bags and, after further twists and turns, no fruit. Is too strange for my taste, too demanding? Okay, maybe Taobao it. Period, bought a pair of slippers, and its direct role is my street, in full view (and I have been to ignore the public's eyes at me, no matter how others eyebrows, I can not see all), removed the packaging, replaced a pair of sandals. Really could not hold it, think I visited a 3,4 hours. Coined the phrase - out of sandals, slippers back. Adapted from Zhou's sentence so and go in, (another) so and so out.

period, to see a shop there to sell Mr. Z like about the small stuff, such as the collection of dark kiva and the like. Night said that want to buy, but did not accompany you, it depressing. But do not promise to take me to. In fact, people tell you, did not accompany you, may be temporarily not accompany you, do not need you on top, very depressing moment but also the meaning of nothing more, that does not mean you need to help him sweep away the depressed planted happiness. Worth mentioning worth mentioning. Long time no chat, but a speaking, feeling, or used to be. I was thinking I could in the end and I can not talk to you and your link ?????? Actually, the way I have learned to wait for life, destiny, life, show you how I play their own role,Discount UGG boots, arrangements will ultimately what we put on the same stage show.

again, to go to that bright and spacious eighth Street cannabis dealers and far away, the mentality is so strange, in fact, not much different, not all the same plant with a production line out of the thing to do, only However, only people assigned different, but my heart is always nice to feel comfortable shop facade, as if things like higher quality and more health. So at a few hundred meters walk (wearing blue slippers, but also is equipped with a very classical kind cheongsam), self-destructive image of a camel to that store. What is a door not ask nothing, but began to pick there, I suspect the staff will not feel a robber Crackdown? Then I drew close to 10 kg weight Tianjin satisfied his specialty. In fact, endured the sun and thirst, so make life difficult for themselves because of someone else's word, when the winter break back in the Tianjin Railway Station to buy cannabis, is not authentic Guifa Xiang oh. I really do not know what difference the two in the end, how much of a good than another will. But the so-called brand effect, ah, ah so-called chase famous???? Another but, more importantly, I want to present my best wishes to you, presented to my family, especially the aunt and her unborn BB. but unfortunately, I came out from the store, Hesitated for a while, I'll confirm that I am really in the wrong direction, and immediately corrected, turning to go, keep on going and eventually I saw the familiar signs and buildings, clear to see that my origin and path. I really found out that the so-called nation's longest pedestrian street is not blowing, the original it really that long, so I had cows, so long way to go, so far, until exhaustion. (Episode: Another turn of the moment, I found a large sign - eighth Street Gentiana headquarters, ancient architecture, large stores, like really old, but I do not want to pursue in the end is not the mother store, and in the end is not

2:00-2:30 pm in the certain points, such as cars, 643 had arrived, but the 2-way tourism here, with my immortal memory, this car is the terminus of Huayuan. I had an idea, I immediately jumped onto the car and sit back the first view of 2. The heat of the crowded car,UGG boots cheap, my legs tired and the heart of the frustrations of ah. If, if, if I turned around and saw the route map, I guess I really want to success, It goes in the opposite direction! Among the anxiety and upset yet calm, eye-catching, I stop in the food street, ready to sit back view of 2 643 Binjiang Road to honestly sit back. As I began to reflect on why today my mind to follow up the paste-like confused, why found that sentence is the absolute truth - when God gives you close a door when it will open a window for you. Yes, 849 is coming! Directly to our main campus, my dear, do not need to transfer the 849 came, my first reaction is that it is the 849 I've been in it? 849 to open a new line? No, it is the 849. I jumped on the bus, the driver asked the amiable aunt, this is the SD it? Aunt said, yes. Ah, I felt that God was blessing me da! A lot of psychological balance, because even if I sit this one 2 to Wah, I want to transfer, then I sit here now is the same as direct. Very good, very few people this train, the road is very smooth. Found that this route is so beautiful, and what li, when trees, This suddenly reminds me see Nanping before the murder took place in such a noble nursery is also an obscure place, really do not have to take center ah, why bother? Thought of the phrase after the incident - injustice has a head, bonds are the main, front left (forget the left or right, and do not bother to check) is the government. Think not help but feel funny, you mean zhengfu slightly creditors of your enemy? How can you say zhengfu bully you. Wronged you, let you be saddled with debts it? Or, let's service-oriented, responsible zhengfu solve your problems, and serve for you, right? After all the stable, to the mother called and time is 2:40 pm, complaining a bit hard, and that his , and so on. Hey. Here, I have not the poor child to eat meat, no meat delicious sub! Remember to eat the best dumplings is a small four that year (write here, I suddenly suspicious of the accuracy of this year, although it appears many times in my statement clear and positive) in the Wu family eat her students home dumplings, called a must, ah, now miss ah. Roadway last night also said students,UGG boots clearance, Aberdeen, dumplings, but fortunately I know what is the chicken rice, otherwise, he must speak the same language with others. But I still insist that the chicken and dumplings of glutinous rice is not the same (Besides, is not the same as they have been friends.)

3:30 pm, back to my home cool and comfortable. On the computer, ramble. Not dumplings, but cannabis. Sheng does not play, but I decorated a person is sufficient.

take a bath shampoo.

reading, do not know

Lianting Li, practice writing, my lovely CET-4 ~, or see Or a Han

continue to focus on blog is not updated and continue to see my dear handsome Wang is not to be my friends ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment