Thursday, November 4, 2010

The preamble of a novel

 Used to write a novel, once the bikers forum open hair, and then can not find.
Accident today turned out to be sent to Revenue Collection here.
Write good, free to criticize! !!!
In fact, the novel is written like this what order, but my conscience made me want to write to tell you my ugly and despicable. writing this novel I did it without any effort, he comes from a Oral married man, I seem to just order a bit to turn him into the text. from Xinjiang to Beijing nearly three days and two nights of a long journey, we talk about wine and tirelessly through the night. He said he also grew like literature Try wrote novels. Indeed, his talk in stories, like the surging undecided as storytellers, the story of ordinary people seems to have been his ordinary processed, the manuscript seems to have Jiwan Zi save in his stomach, a lot of statements can be moved intact to my novel, he can recite fluently written letters to his sweetheart, which I understand their love, as long as both of us in the soft sleeper carriage, accompanied by bam bam wheels sound, I dissolved into his story, into his emotional world.
we explore the life, career, love, marriage, and many other issues, we found that we all know each other, I have seen on TV him, he was the driving alone to promote environmental awareness around the country and renowned on Arab East. At that time there was a car show on television he had a follow-up reports, in order to arouse people's attention to environmental protection, the importance of land desertification , the trip in a few months, he experienced hardships, and not hair do not shave, I did not recognize him because he saw him on television keep black beard, I think his behavior was there show the suspect.
he has done is one of my dreams. I also like cars, like the fanatical. twenty years ago my dreams of being a writer, twenty years old I no longer have ideals , there are many dream of, say, five million award in a car full of fun adventure, it would be best accompanied by a beautiful,bailey UGG boots, beautiful words alone do not drive around the country is not bad. I have thought of looking for a like environmental protection, support Games like whatever, I think this country will make me famous.
until now I have not bought a car last year, I wrote a book, make some money but was said to my wife want to change it to a large house. I was a newspaper reporter, was busy all day to interview a number of business executives, which always brings me some material on the economic benefits. Last year I replaced all the emotional energy into the privacy of others to explore, write a Some writers have called me, and I no longer have the ideal, I use other people's privacy easily realize a childhood dream, it really TMD bit ridiculous, I often think this is despicable, wearing the hat of writer I really die like a dog who's like a writer, even the editor of our newspaper are all my new light, he instructed me serial Literary Supplement .
Xinjiang trip over, we set foot on the train back to Beijing.
I think is finally able to escape those who call themselves literary companion for life, and I think they really love is free day three meals a day, our tour group in with a decent women do not, those pious writers to the privacy of my famous little dismissive, which makes me feel Renzailvtu the lonely, silent prayer in my heart God is I arranged a beautiful sirens with me as partners, the results of Arab East came in carrying a box, similar to his age and I have some white hair, face some wrinkles, it seems that he is experiencing some weathered, beard shaving very clean, half of the face showing the blue light, his sharp eyes seem to see through your heart, look as if there is a see through it all has been calm.
he and I chatted for a few to take a look at major book Saburo built, in this noisy world, not the least bit impetuous, that the temperament of the heart set free if I shame, I know this is not the ordinary people can do out of the laid-back, which is a man who sailed the seven seas, He took the book, I found the box just a few books and the new heavens and a few bottles of red wine produced in Xinjiang. He said that with a lot of friends to give him something, he afraid to take something to accept their hospitality. Take a maybe has like, this is his favorite thing,Discount UGG boots, he frankly says that he likes cars and beautiful women. He also said a few bottles of wine we can drink it through a long journey to.
I like dogs smell him, like the taste of the story. I interviewed many successful people's privacy, from my professional point of view he is a bold and sensitive man, a strong appearance in the stars under the weak heart may be in such a long journey one encounter is likely to be out of his cynical story, perhaps what I needed writing materials.
since I completed the understand the writer is not good to wear this hat, and last month I managed to piece together a short, can be finished even themselves could not stand, it was said that unlike the novel, as the information is Huang Daquan, I listened to shame Technology like the Guizhou poor ass.
I tried the usual tricks with a reporter sets out his story but that he had to see through, to be honest as he said later read my tears. I listened to the hearts of a move, think of himself as the book effort and emotion, thought of those who edit the sarcasm and looked down upon, a foreign land case refresher moved spontaneously.
from the vast Gobi Desert to the grasslands of Inner Mongolia, bottles of red wine into his story, into his emotional tears. He forthright character, sincere emotion makes me ashamed.
Over the years I have been living in someone else's face into, in order bonus, titles I busy infighting, In order to evaluate advanced to a house, I want to remember our editor in chief and union president and his wife's birthday and the time to send a gift, in order that people of the red envelopes to drums of salad oil or several cases of beer, I spare no effort for people read the article touted.
A lone East does not deny his country's activities show the ingredients. He said that he looked away, a bed of roses what is money and fame are nothing but gone. that event to give him a vehicles of domestic cars, he drove it to work every day, good efficiency in the North, a foreign-funded enterprises, he made a simple loading and unloading work, which region is in the process of transition to a market economy, and that he belongs to a fixed workers the nature of employment, annual income of almost three million, he says that he may be slightly self-deprecating is the highest-paid stevedores, and he is free and the paid work as a fitness exercise, rest, he read widely around the play , such as the Lonely Yehe leisurely.
When I asked him if he would let me put his story written into the novel, he said, casually, just do not use my name on the line, the human world there are many stories from my mouth to speak out and the writing are the same, nothing but a talk, you would like the world's great life is short, you and I but a rush of visitors that we can do is live a happy, happy through the day. you want to before? Even if we can live a healthy four years, ten years 3,650 days, 40 years, only 14,UGGs,600 days, fourteen thousand dollars is the concept? a dollar will a number of slowly over several hours.
looked into his eyes, he once said he thought the fear of death, I think I found his weakness, his flaws found.
asked him.
I have thought of if we do not smoke do not drink do not eat meat does not stay up all night playing cards do not drink unboiled water sexual angry not sad over not eating pesticide-contaminated vegetables, do not eat bread with 毒大米 bleached wood modified chicken eggs in water, then Maybe we could live to a hundred, perhaps when humans have invented, or rejuvenating elixir elixir of longevity, we no longer have children, we are happy to live, live until the impatient, until the Earth has been destroyed. < br> After returning home I wrote this novel in one go, it seems out of another's privacy preferences,UGG boots, I only wrote some of his emotional story. write always feel satisfied, let me think hard and repeatedly revised, But now since I am most unhappy thing is what name, in fact, talk of God and the Arab East, I wanted to drink a good -
of wine going to happen - the feelings of a married man from a commercial point of view
Record This is definitely a tempting name. But I do not want other people's privacy on the endless, I think hard to name, after the completion of the three draft, a breeze blowing, I forced the breath of fresh air, come up with a name - such as wind
love love love the wind air damper air damper
wind

No comments:

Post a Comment