Thursday, November 25, 2010

The result of hard work a little loss of money, gain acclaim

 Surprisingly good weather these days, it seems that spring has really come north. So when cleaning the windows and her husband discussed the matter, her husband was afraid I worked hard, and he do not bother to rub, they say, etc. May two people hired to rub , my feet in favor of hands in the air!
stay at home yesterday, one day, net to tinker with a computer. noon,Discount UGG boots, to see the sun shining outside, can not waste the great spring, and it should clean up clean up the room, wipe the land, then got up and hh  suddenly think of a stock should be sold, make good money to buy other stocks recommended by a mother,Bailey UGG boots, so the computer commissioned a moment,bailey UGG boots, fill the 7.30 yuan, a self that cost-effective prices, but little hope to see The situation is estimated that up front than the price. Anyway, go to work!
I  quickly clean up the room, and then began to wipe hh15 minutes later, I found myself back in front of computers looked at, my God! that actually stocks all of a sudden jump to 7.60 yuan! and I commissioned the price is a ! I'm doing a little thing suddenly diligent!
market back in front of the computer for a moment, like watching the stock and then quickly look down to find a psychological balance, but it even at high levels on the unchanging I do not want to look out the hh!
then continue to work and diligent awkward situation as out of control, Cawan ground after he wiped the two fans of glass, and then again on the outdoor terrace, a winter accumulation of thick layer of dust was washed with water clean! then began to give her husband and daughter made dinner, Pen Pen burned incense sweet and sour pork and cabbage potato soup, moo Guapian hh
me her work, while sang a little song, my heart suddenly especially comfortable, I found the original work is so beautiful! Marx said that I carry no fewer than 20 barrels of water at a stretch, I'm worried that she was afraid to be tired of the and more!
evening her husband came home, I suddenly opened the curtain,UGGs, her husband through the light, even once saw Zheng Ming Wa balcony and window light, a lot of praise from his mouth the language of gushing out of my mind are the United States out of snot bubble!
daughter also much appreciated my work, I'm going again in a snot bubble, when the United States, his daughter suddenly asked me: Today did not go to work for?

No comments:

Post a Comment