Sunday, December 5, 2010

Andy did a shaking in Japan, things move

 Andy did a shaking in Japan,UGG bailey button, things move to the top of the Chinese people (Figure)
8 5 March, Andy Lau and his party came to Japan,Bailey UGG boots, held a small fan club.
Fan club first, fans cheers. but Andy refused to say hello to you in Japanese. Then he rejected the organizers arranged the Japanese songs. and to all the tracks are replaced by Mandarin. the original Cantonese songs are all canceled.
Andy Lau said a single word in Mandarin : how. I just think it is unfair to my fans,UGGs, because fans are innocent. I do not want to do, no one can force me to do, but you force me,UGG boots clearance, I will not do went on to say: later introduced me, do not say that I am a singer, because I am first and foremost a Chinese Aberdeen too handsome enough! not top not Chinese !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment