Thursday, December 2, 2010

Why did the girl's hand so soft!

 (A touching story)That year they had just turned eighteen, the boy on a very ordinary girl confession, it was the first time someone love of her, the girl is innocent, that Aihenjiandan, quickly accepted him, and started, they are sweet, What will the boy to the girl, the girl heard nothing, and even listen to the girl broke up, no matter what the girl decided to have promised the boy, but girls do his sister, the boy had never promised, then they ultimately together, they are studying in different technical school, the boy than she graduated, in a factory on the run, he has been a good girl, no time made a salary, he would take the girl out to play, to buy a lot of girls clothes, girls each By this time will be sweet kiss in the boy's cheek, then pulled the boy's hand, girls always complain about the boy's hand is stiff, the boy always smiled and said: Well, so hand hard, In the tears you shed your tears must be a sweet, never told their parents, things between them, the day after the boy raised the matter with her, the boy was angry, boy, this is the first time angry, the girl the second time crying, crying bitterly, the boy saw the sad girl He distressed, the girls wiped the tears of his eyes, the girl was actually the boy's hands had calluses, the girl pulled the boy's hand went home, her parents have seen all very angry, the girl's insistence parents sad,UGG boots clearance, can the parents still do not agree, then the girl agreed to between the parents no longer can know that she stole home, which account of this, and boys got married, she left a letter, left, parents are not in the looking for her, and the wedding day, everything is so simple, all the man home, the girl felt so alone, the wedding night, the boy holding his wife and whispered in her ear: always happy, will not let you get older, They had a good day of marriage, two years later, they had a son, a man resigned to his wife at home with children, his wife agreed, and they as usual, whenever the wages of men will buy with his wife clothes, make beauty, more beautiful wife and the husband is old, and his wife began to complain about their husbands earn less, old, so think the wife has an affair, the husband found his wife phone number of ambiguous messages, he wanted to and his wife openly talks, trying to save his wife, his wife told him, that man is a boss, a lot of money, he can give their own happiness, I hope her husband to let go, the husband beat his wife about his wife cry, this is her first cry three times, the wife ran away, the next day, the husband called his wife, the wife did not answer, he sent a text message to let her come back with children, to write his divorce settlement, and half an hour later, his wife returned, she pick up the clothes, she saw almost empty wardrobe, husband almost did not some clothes, she choked back tears away with the children, her husband without a word, smoking a cigarette. Valentine's day pick a woman to go home at night, a woman seems a bit unhappy, but she always keep a smile, the woman took the hand of Valentine, she felt his hand no calluses, no rough, Valentine saw the hand of a woman looking at him trance, smiled and said: said: home, she opened the door, the scene in front of her stunned husband lying in bed, the sheets stained with blood, her husband attempted suicide, and on the table a letter: Baby, let me call you in a good way it? In my heart you are a treasure, and that year I said let your tears are salty, and if sweet, in fact, to tell you I will not let you cry for me, sweet tears how can it? You always blame me for hand cocoon, you know how my hands have calluses of it? Hand half of the cocoon are you, I do not want you hard,UGG bailey button, do not want you're not happy, you always said a woman blessed soft, so I must let you happiness, will not let you down, you give everything for me, including the parents, you let me how happy you do not have the heart to let you put your whole life over to me, to let you down, I let you three times for my tears flow, but also played you once, you use your life made a bet, but I let you lose. I'm sorry, you said he can give you happiness, I believe, really, as long as you like happy, you have to take care of the baby, forgive me escape, really I do not know without you, whom I live for who fight, you will hate me timid and cowardly it? Would you cry? You must not cry, men that love you feel bad,Bailey UGG boots, and I believe we will have next life, next life I will not let go, will not let you go, baby, I love you, really love you. A woman cry,UGG boots cheap, he pulled a man's hand and said: 

was very moved after reading this story ... ... read on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment