Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My father, mother

 My father, mother

since the age of 15 when the ice left the home to a provincial key high school, and his father, the mother seldom live together. For most of the memory of their parents, mostly before the age of 15 left, therefore, the parents in my mind, has always been young and optimistic.
I often buy some tea and food to send home, but rarely to their parents to buy clothes. this fall, when I realized This is the time for taking the time to buy a large package clothes.
packet sent, I gave my parents on the phone.
mother said: , ah. means that I can accompany the day with them unknowingly reduced. It makes me extremely sad. I think the story of Peter Yu cry stick. Han Bo Han Yu of Shiko, had tasted the mother stick to beat him, suddenly crying . mother, surprised, and asked it down. Bo Yu crying, said: those who stick to try pain, Anemarrhena Health: stick does not hurt, Anemarrhena power failure, is weeping.
can not buy clothes to wear, let me know, parents in growing old.
silent a long time, I called my brother Hanyu telephone, to discuss the future accompanied by her grandmother and parents Huijia things. brother said he went home to see for September. Then I invited to visit the United States, during which parents bought a few pairs of shoes, to his father bought a watch. I remember the first day when my father bought his first watch his life, he was very happy that day, but also extra care to watch . I still clearly remember the way he was smiling. In school I went to the field soon after, owing to illness, two weeks at home recuperating. That period of time, parents have been waiting for me, and they often tell jokes, this optimistic state of mind, from time to time infected me. I went away, his most beloved father gave me the watch, that moment, suddenly feeling a kind of very sacred, being aware of growing up. because In the memory of that time, only big talent to wear watches.
I prefer to watch than the father. shortly after participating in the work, my dad bought an automatic mechanical watch is made higher grades in the table, expensive, but the performance was not good. trip to the U.S., I picked a piece specifically for the father, after returning to the post office to send home. my father very much indeed.
Hanyu stayed at home more than half month, and to help home Shouqiu. It makes me very happy. Hanyu grown up. In fact, the younger brother grow up early, as my parents did not change the impression that, like a long time, Hanyu in my heart, has been a brother grow up. We agreed, often home to see the future.
back a few days later, I received a text message friends to be the military, his mother died. should the military be dutiful son, I immediately called comfort him. he began to cry, feeling it difficult to restrain grief, and he deplored their hh is not well with her mother should be the military, said: > He clearly reminded me.
I immediately back to her parents.
parent body is than ever before. in support of a child to school are very strapped situation, while the three of us went to school, parents heavy burden is not difficult to imagine. father in primary school when I go out to work out. Father was an expert wood (also do umbrellas, buckets, etc.), he can do, mainly to help people play furniture. wages is less, but his father do things meticulously, and often work overtime to win the trust of some people. this hard and this was when he was young, back pain and leg pain appeared. mom. father is away, all the family burden is on her shoulders. mother even when sick,Bailey UGG boots, but also worked hard constantly. I read, she would never do things because of the need to interrupt my help.
While living in rural areas, parents are is very open-minded person. At the time, because of poverty, not much to support the average family girls school, and parents insisted that, regardless of girl or boy, are treated equally. Moreover, the three of us went to play the parents rarely suffer. Parents often told us to discuss, not to impose their will to us, they are convinced that the future of our own to find better ways of tackling problems. This atmosphere of democracy to our brothers and sisters of the three is very large. < br> from the grandparents, grandfather grandmother (grandparents) to the parents, are eager to help others who, although they do not have much ability to help others, but unless we ourselves have nothing to eat, never begging people to come empty-handed left. They gave us education is: who is not easy to have a difficult time, others have a difficult time to help one. This love and inclusive education, directly affected me and my brother, my sister's life choice.
parents rarely ask for help, but because the three of us went to ask for a lot of things to school. In particular, the time to borrow money, parents tend to discuss the late sitting on the bed, lighting, shadow them printed on the wall discuss the results on the hh is always to . But the parents are optimistic, they take practical action, tell us insist on the importance of. parents often said: hh that persist over so many years, but also to set an example the three of us went.
parents were back pain for years. I asked to take them to hospital. childhood, I always took my mother to see a doctor, this is For the first time, I accompany them to the hospital. parents with me, like two children, their parents eyes Looking back, I saw the vicissitudes of life and the loneliness hh three of us went in to society, they completed their mission, consumption make a life work. that moment, I forced back tears, I let them feel sad. that moment, I felt the responsibility as well as from that moment on, the memory of the images have been overturned. parents are no longer young , and I no longer a child. I must care for them, parents often feel the presence of hh
parents love is the greatest of my life man. Although there is no access to education, but they understand the importance of education, understand the importance of knowledge. They worked hard to unimaginable hard for the three of us went to a paved road ahead. This unforgettable memories that I vow to help poor children go to school all the power lies, I hope, parents who love their children will not repeat my parents and the pain and loss, hope that those children are in difficulties, to stick to it hh
several times to go abroad, go to school to see the scene of happy children in other countries, like dream, as long as the huge investment in infrastructure to come up with a little education,Discount UGG boots, poor families, will not bear this pain. education expenditure in Africa is far below the poverty in the world behind the countdown, is the endless suffering and shattered one by one Dream hh
test results come out, parents are lumbar disc, the mother more severe strain, cervical three deformation, the professor said, are not surgical treatment.
that moment, I am filled with sadness, heartache was it difficult to suppression. mother worried about his face. I called a few friends to discuss, are opposed to surgery, said method of using traditional Chinese medicine, such as moxibustion, massage, acupuncture and other conservative treatment, is able to gradually recover. I give parents When speaking of these, his face full of optimism and confidence mm I have to do it yourself, do not reveal any flaws. I think when we were young parents, often with that optimism encouraged us, they had in mind originally filled with so many heavy you?
home to listen to people say, there is a fortune-teller of the old man had asked his mother, what is your greatest wish? mother said: just saying to people back home, but I hurt for a long time. turned out to be the mother's wish! this world, how many mothers like my mother to keep on subject? If there is a safeguard mechanism to relieve the pressure on parents, they He regards this? this land of poor people, how many people really do have a sense of security? However, over the years, it is only wishful thinking. my m1960 too milk in 1959 were years of great famine starved to death, my grandmother because my grandfather down the river to save a bread out of the shadow of death, because his father could not bear hunger and age children to eat the bark of a beaten hh my hometown, has not changed much, if so, it is no longer the fear of hunger, this is all I can think of change. This is a great achievement to be as highly publicized, are This is all of life? Why, I heard the wonderful unparalleled luxury and prosperity, with my hometown, with my assistance to those poor children where there is no relationship?
suffering of ordinary people cultivate a sense of responsibility, However, for the poor are concerned, they need a sense of responsibility then who is?
I was doing, just do not want their suffering to generations ago, continue to extend to future generations hh
hh
any case, I ignored the parents too much!
I re-rented a big house, big cities with their parents to treatment, living with them. parents, children do not travel to distant lands, I have too much in arrears. To dedication to the community more, they can not alleviate this guilt.
parents to Shanghai, the brother and sister always called and always feel the warmth of family love. many parents are happy. should be advised me to spend more time with the military, Otherwise, everything is meaningless. I write these words, let more friends know.
spend more time with their parents, do not always think before doing business with them such things never done, the cause of is endless, do not let the parents alone in the whole world waiting for hh
wish the father, mother, good health, peace and happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment