Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Now

 Like the present day state of
relax and feel at ease learning
liked the
not miss the other half, no thoughts of pain
like every day life now and Jill
sub-class together, eat,UGG boots clearance, chat
sisters quarters every day and live like it's all
all
quiet, small crazy, happy, little sad
......< br > Anyway, I like ...
the semester was about to end
also experienced some things, happiness,bailey UGG boots, sadness ....< br> These are also made me understand many
I grow up. ...
Chengdu
snow in winter is it makes me even more northerners miss home all the
there should be snow at home now, right??
I miss the warm home the sun, under the snow, and rain
Well, really, really miss now I
most people miss is my mom and dad

really want to be able to see them now
now looks really want to be able to hear their voices
now really want to be able to eat food they do

now I really want to fly immediately around them, put them in a warm embrace
......< br> I want to go home .....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment