Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boring to the extreme blind Shaoshao

 To be pragmatic point of life, different in different times have different ideas, sentence is life like being raped, if you enjoy them as powerless to resist to the pleasure.
modern society, rape is legal age, and the company sign a contract as the same, tell you I understand you want to rape, You do not sign to sign, I do not call the rape of the contract is called the labor contract. one day I had a classmate that I first came to our school next term, our two upstairs, two front woman, a regular ass swing, my friend asked me so ah. the lower part of ah. ah wrong, not dare to criticize the Communist Party, Li Ao said that I do not curse, I first O praise the Northern warlords, What does that mean the Communist Party of China and compared to the northern warlords, not shouting, I think you forget reproved. there is a woman to the revolutionary cause do the chicken, the results others say they question she was a virgin, she said that he is a spiritual virgin, I say to my students listen to, my classmates said, , motorcycle and fell 20 meters, climbs up on colleagues Run, ah, to blow, you see a fire motorized heart, of course, results are not fried, right side mirror that went according to my face has broken out on ah if the disfigurement done. Later, I vote, he said you believe me your handsome face and a long handsome than your ass more. One day I took the bus to come home when I sat in the penultimate position of the row behind a woman I sat down, felt something was something resisted my ass, I think it might be the woman the legs, so I forward Nueliao Nue, sitting only 1 / 3, the moment that they become look, I'm embarrassed to say back to your legs, Miss, please put away, and not to the top of my ass, but then I get off, and my classmates said, he said that I made.
Small Japan recently The SK2 was killed closed, things like this is long overdue, and the little one is a good thing the Japanese did, and we should support the resistance of Japanese goods, kill! Kill! Kill! In fact, Japanese women are also In the case of the Japanese economy back them with a certain part of his body led to the development of the Japanese economy, called the sex industry. I see a good support attached to death is this: It is said that in ancient times more than the Japanese war, male scarcity, rapid population decline, in order to boost the birth rate, the emperor orders a man at any time, any place and any woman having sex, the woman in order to become a kimono; born children do not know who is father to the love of the place name, so there will be some Panasonic, Inoue, Watanabe, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Kondo, Koizumi and other names, such as students and only a man before been engaged in to add a I say get the ah, and he said I do not know how, ah, I said because I get to use it in 25, the property management Why did you pick 25, why not vote 24,23,,, Building I really do not understand. property management call someone's home every day to pay property management fees, when is the air, and running around, why do multi-key repeating do not tell us that really want to think about just that number. there are times area inside the fire, most of the security used fire extinguishers to use are not up, I want to befriend the urine you altogether, and the method of small children should be broken child advocate.
inside there will be Banju community, there is the area inside , who compared the party outlet, for example, as I often to go, at least many times go there to play badminton, Heidengxiahuo also play badminton I would like to put on a play like the colorful lights, and beautiful .
Alas, very boring, very boring,

No comments:

Post a Comment