Sunday, February 13, 2011

The illusion of a real

 Back before, suddenly felt fantasy and reality so I can not identify?
Because he left me with too little memory of it? Suddenly appeared in my life, more happiness? More sweet? More happiness? much looking forward to? more grief? more lost? and no sign of disappearing in my life, leaving a memory? left a miss? left a hope? left a future? left disappointed ?
in this busy life, suddenly thought of him ~
is the reality? Why can not reach, but only in the mind there?
is illusory? why the memories continue, even more so I miss all night?
close to reality and fantasy Leighton time, only one step close to the distance ~
do not know, treat it as a fantasy, right ~
not. This is an illusion, a Field unreal real wake up ~ ~
I do not give me hope, I'm just me, I want to live their lives ~
dear, come on ~ only you can give to their own is the most realistic , all all are so dear ~ ~
refueling ~ I may not be the best, but I'm the most hard ~
I will own to give themselves hope ....... This is a The best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment