Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unreal childhood (1)

 Before year-old is the best time of my life. Paul arrived in the county in Tianjin rural areas, there are too many fresh and unknown to distract my excess energy. Trick delivery cat dog chasing ducks chickens thrust, never worried about finding fault with adults , where a child's world.
naughty into our work every day at dawn, the rush to dig a few mouthfuls of rice rushed out, not completely black and not come home to-day. the lunch? lunch never eaten in a fixed place. always posted back before the time of the heart, follow the smell of someone's cooking the dinner table to find people, serious if the table to sit, Tan took over the natural people fed to the dishes began to be desired. fed nozzle touch, jobs push, pull up call! when thirsty, ran into the most recent one, took the people Aohao use well water to iced green bean soup, goo pound poured down the stretch!
career during this adventure, I have in mind the mouth that behind the house pit, so now it is a small fish pond. As the village children drown every year the record, for me The , Who Loved my grandfather can not stand me crying by the offensive, with the first time I set foot in this mysterious world, with the words of my home is bubble to go, but also in Grandpa's arms obediently not move.
and when looking at the water overflowed the chest, limbs have the feeling of weightlessness, I would not inhibit the wild together. while exciting call , while struggling to twist the body, hands and feet kept zoned chaos chaos kick. Grandpa is no match for my So I was in the laughter slowly sank, of course, quickly turned into a big laughing mouth water, then sink faster!
see my grandpa had enough to hand picked me, I like a only riddled with water bag-like nose, eyes and ears constantly flowing out. Who would have thought I just had this breath breath, but soon breaks through his tears, I continue to twist the body, even with the kick pedal.
So, crying, laughing, sink to the bottom, vomiting water, in this beautiful afternoon, I kept repeating in the pond of my adventure. Finally, Grandpa exhausted, but I have mastered the unexpected discovery of a unique the stroke. To encourage my spirit of innovation, he named it

No comments:

Post a Comment