Sunday, February 20, 2011

The most beautiful places of Greece

 Greece, officially ending the task in front of the report, Sohu's staff came together two dozen of the most beautiful in the Aegean island of Santorini, the first time I get on a small propeller aircraft, less than half an hour we reached the destination.
postcard scenery of the Aegean really deserved reputation, but compared with nature, any work of art first has to be fake, so even though these pictures look a mess of the United States, still did not express its charming way. OK, not much speaking, the island then visit us now!
painting the scenery as untrue shoot out
fisheye effect, the world has always been like this
lovely craft shops on the island works
Comparing the two pictures eyesight test, where I do?
I am looking for a more reliable position in the island beach watching the sunset
minutes and seconds in the white house is really changing the color
photos United States, but I also paid a sun flower face was painful price, I will go back we can see that I'm not going to Europe but to Africa had it. Several hours later, we will be back to Beijing Fei Bali, 4 April 2 at noon will go to, I heard that there are activities in the afternoon to record hh Oh, selling cakes, I like the relaxation of life!
miss you.
thanks to my fat Summi such a type of photo shoot .

No comments:

Post a Comment